Monday, July 18, 2011

17 months....

Well, I said I wanted to do this so I would remember! I have got to do better.  Life is going so fast with this little one. SO....today I'm gonna blog about things my Carter man says, does, likes and dislikes!  I want to remember every detail! Before I get into that, Clark says he's a trained monkey....I say he's just unbelievably smart! HA! (Bare with me teacher friends, I know we laugh at THOSE parents) But I am slowly becoming one of them...I guess if I don't brag on him and say how smart he is who will right?!?!
So here goes.....  At 17 months (today) these are his "tricks!"
things he says: 
people: mama, dada, nana, pappy, mimi, papaw, pop, jb (jaylee-beth), jimbo, nonna (johnna), mark (his favorite), shae-shae (lashae), l.d., emma, mouse (Mickey), sizzy (grizzly), ace (both dog and friend)
other words: hot, bass (bath), boat, fast, up, juice, shoes, outside, car, ride, teeth, nose, eye, bap-bap (passy), tractor, spoon, be-boo (belly button), bat, ball, cheese, dog, duck, airplane, zoom, amen, night-night, star, and red

animal sounds:  baa for sheep, chomp chomp for gator (thanks to swamp people), roar for dinosaur and lion, grr for bear, mooo for cow, meow for cat, woof woof for dog, quack for duck, tweet tweet for bird,    hop hop for rabbit, ribbit for frog, ooooh oooh for monkey

likes:  his daddy to get him out of the bed in the morning, to chill in the recliner after getting out of bed, his bap-bap, watching mickey mouse clubhouse, reading books, singing "little bunny foo foo," "two little monkeys," "the frog song," and "happy and you know it," playing with any kind of ball or bat, his golf clubs (that have to be put up when he uses them to attack grizzly), matchbox cars, puzzles, his grizzly dog, climbing on daddy, playing outside, seeing jb and emma, bathtime, play with play-dough, color, and paint

dislikes: having his finger nails and toenails cut, brushing his teeth, not getting what he wants, loud noises

food:  loves mac and cheese, milk, juice, animal crackers, yogurt, eggs, green beans, potatoes, pb&j, goldfish, carrots....doesn't love meat and fruit

he can: wave bye, give high five, hop, run, climb, count to three (but skips one), tell you when he has a yucky diaper, tell you when he wants to eat or wants to do pretty much anything else,  blow kisses, make the cutest fish face

I'm sure there's plenty I have left out, but these are the basics! I love this kid to the moon and back and he pretty much amazes me every single day! Of course every move he makes we are watching and laughing.  We think he is the best, cutest thing in the world! Everyday he changes and becomes more independent and learns something new.  I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings...literally!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers